Sign in to follow this  

Shop in Corona area?

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced shop in the Corona / Riverside area for a fork seal replacement on a 87 klr250? I called CMS and was told it is too old for them to work on :)

I honestly dont go to cms unless its an emergency in which they usually dont have what i need, but malcom smith motorsports on the 91, theyre mechanics are real good and if you need anything else theyll take you into the shop to show you, chaparral is pretty good theyre a little further away but the prices are a little cheaper, here are their numbers

Chaparral Motorsports:909-889-2761

Malcom Smith Motorsports:951-687-1300

Thanks for the info. I have two Yamahas so I’m familiar with Malcolm Smith but I didn’t know they would work on a Kawasaki. I called a place called Bill’s cycle and he quoted me just under $200 if I bring the forks in lose. Does that sound a little high?

Thanks for the info. I have two Yamahas so I’m familiar with Malcolm Smith but I didn’t know they would work on a Kawasaki. I called a place called Bill’s cycle and he quoted me just under $200 if I bring the forks in lose. Does that sound a little high?

Honestly im not to sure if thats high lol, but my bad on the malcom smith i forgot they dont sell kawasaki:bonk: , but i would call chaparral for sure (if your willing to drive it out there, its about a half hour:confused: from malcom smith) and youll be entertained there for hours :)