Sign in to follow this  

Pics of me jumping backyard tabletop!

All right. I've had my 1991 YZ125 for almost two months now (first dirtbike ever), and I decided to step it up a bit and try building a tabletop to get a little more comfortable in the air. Feel free to give me some technique comments (rephrase...PLEASE give comments), form, you're riding like a total goon, etc. I got a little more confident as I kept jumping.....

Length of it....not sure how long:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

Take it as you may, but I don't think this is your "first" dirtbike, unless you just have insanely HUGE balls or are incredibly stupid. I've been riding for 20+ years and haven't tried any of that stunting stuff.

I agree, you look like you've been riding for a couple years. not 2 months.

Whats kind of Sports have you done in the past?

I'd say you're doing awesome, gripping the bike with your legs I can see. Thats something I only realized i should do after about a year of riding

Okay, my first "dirtbike" was a 1973 DT100 which had no balls and had about 3 inches of travel. I bought this about halfway through summer, and love it to death. I did have a Blaster and a Warrior before this, but never took them off any jumps. The only other jump I did with this, I built incorrectly, curving too much at the lip, and it kicked me into an endo. I hit the face of the landing with the front wheel, and the rest is history.

Looks good.....get more gear, everytime you get more comfortable jumping, the jumps get bigger, tricks get harder and eventually you crash harder. Just an ideal, I've had 4 MX related surgeries and 2 or 3 of them probably wouldnt have happened with more riding gear (elbow guards, knee braces, chest protector).

Take it as you may, but I don't think this is your "first" dirtbike, unless you just have insanely HUGE balls or are incredibly stupid. I've been riding for 20+ years and haven't tried any of that stunting stuff.

Or maybe he's just talented:excuseme:

Looks good.....get more gear, everytime you get more comfortable jumping, the jumps get bigger, tricks get harder and eventually you crash harder. Just an ideal, I've had 4 MX related surgeries and 2 or 3 of them probably wouldnt have happened with more riding gear (elbow guards, knee braces, chest protector).

Gota a Fox full upper body suit and EVS knee guards, both were being washed. I know, I know.....

wow. thats good for two months of riding. seriously, all jumping is, is balls!! "if you got a big pair . . go get some big air", a qoute from my buddy who loves air on his 03 rm250.

if you had a 01 yz125 . . you would hate that bike your on now. my friend just picked one up for his boy, $1450 with a new piston. carb seems like its had better days but for that price and bike its a good starting point for a decent bike.

wow. thats good for two months of riding. seriously, all jumping is, is balls!! "if you got a big pair . . go get some big air", a qoute from my buddy who loves air on his 03 rm250.

if you had a 01 yz125 . . you would hate that bike your on now. my friend just picked one up for his boy, $1450 with a new piston. carb seems like its had better days but for that price and bike its a good starting point for a decent bike.

Yeah, I probably would, but a 97 cr250 is getting built! Watch out, you 100ft tabletops.....

Goon !

LOL That was the first thing that popped into my mind...but I didnt want to be mean...