Sign in to follow this  

Does my bike have the new style CR plastics or the old ones? *pics*

:D I think there the new ones. Have the changed from 2002-2007? I know that the front fender is the new style but Im not sure about the rest. I have custom graphics on the way and I have to be 100% sure...any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!:)

233.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

Looks like your good but I cant see your front number plate very well. I know its different on the newer CR's.

11-05-07_1657.jpg

Here is a pic I found in the “post pics of your CR” thread. This is an 04 CR125 owned by TT member mototida26. Is this what your front plate looks like? If it is then I believe you have the newer style front plate.

DSCN1134.jpg

Here is another pic of the same style plate but a better view. This is on a 07 CR250 owned by TT member Lowpro. It is hard to tell which plate you have in the pic because of the shadow but if you have the original 02 CR125 front plate then it is different.

lol that looks like my bike, this has nothing to do with your question but why is your 02 a red sticker??

lol that looks like my bike, this has nothing to do with your question but why is your 02 a red sticker??

Ha ha that's a long story but now after countless hours at the DMV it's a green sticker:thumbsup:

And I believe that it is the older style forn number plate...so all the other plastics are the same then right?

yea all your other plastics are the same and it does look like you got an older style front # plate, nice bike though

heres my CR front number plate it has the older # plate

qoyq0l.jpg

yea all your other plastics are the same and it does look like you got an older style front # plate, nice bike though

heres my CR front number plate it has the older # plate

qoyq0l.jpg

Yeah thats like the one I have...thanks!

hey guys not trying to take over your thread but was wondering if the newer plastics (02 and up) will fit on a 01 cr??

Thanks

:D I think there the new ones. Have the changed from 2002-2007? I know that the front fender is the new style but Im not sure about the rest. I have custom graphics on the way and I have to be 100% sure...any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks!:)

233.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

You have old front number plate - 3th gen 2002, 2003.

2004 have the new front fender (like you have on 02 cr) and new front plate.

In some catalog is the diferent serial part number for 02-04 & 05-07 CR side panels. I dont know why.