Graphics fitting, Clark tank

Hi i have just purchased the clarks 3.9 gallon tank in black and i was wondering if the graphics kits will fit for the larger tank:confused:

yes it does but it will bubble in time i dont know why but i had to take mine off the tank . and yes the tank was clean of all oils and gas but it still bubble up

Yes the graphics will bubble due to the tank breathing. I cleaned the outside of the tank very well and let it sit empty for a couple of days before putting on the graphics. I read somewhere by doing this it allows the tank out gas completely. The graphics have stayed on well so far, but it has only been a couple of months. Make sure you buy graphics that are perforated to allow for the "breathing".

WOW thanks mate that looks really good, like i would have thought they were made for it, if yopu didnt point out the tiny lil bit of room at the bottum

Yes, the bottom looks different on the other side. I never realized the bottom of the tank was different side to side until putting on graphics.

The irregularities between the different tank shapes and how the graphics fit them is not a noticeable if the graphics background color is the same as the tank color.

Chralis, the attention to detail on your bike is amazing. You did a great job balancing the red, grey and black. Every time you post pics I am impressed. Looks like you one of Forrest's best customers. ?

The irregularities between the different tank shapes and how the graphics fit them is not a noticeable if the graphics background color is the same as the tank color.

Chralis, the attention to detail on your bike is amazing. You did a great job balancing the red, grey and black. Every time you post pics I am impressed. Looks like you one of Forrest's best customers. ?

Thanks...LOL...He does have quit a bit of my money.