Sign in to follow this  

Had to say goodbye to an old friend today

I had to say goodbye to a Friend today a Loyal and trustee Girl. last night was our last night together even in the rain she brought me home safely once again, I have trusted my life with her many many times.she could have easily left me stranded in the middle of Mexico or out in the desert somewhere or even inflicted major injury or death yet she did not and instead we have had many great times together and seen thousands and thousands of miles of AZ and Mexico as well as getting me to work and back safely and also she would even join me at the motocross track occasionally if one of my other girls failed to perform, she has Been great to me for a long time and she will be miss greatly I just hope her new man loves and appreciates her as much as I have

goodbye Miss Piggy

2007930225115_tn_BRPw7gallontank.jpg

200881516626_cinders.jpg

bajaxr.jpg

misspiggy.jpg

xratdunes.jpg

Of Course she has been replaced by a newer younger girl with a nice Set of bigger "Store bought Bolt on Headlights"

S5030114.jpg

Dewd, I grabbed a box of tissue before I opened your thread thinking it was about a dog. :)

Congrats on the new bike, but those store boughts, one is bigger than the other and the left one droops:p

I know the feeling. I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I didn't think it would be so hard to part with her. At least you upgraded, she has a nice set of ................. Headlights!:)

Tim

I need to consult with Dr. Phil after that one! Why not keep and put her out to pasture for occasional use?