Sign in to follow this  

Exaust Systems

whatever is somewhat quiet and doesn't cost $800. I guess that means stock. I'm slow enough that I'd feel like a complete tool if I spent that kind of coin for a couple horsepower.

yoshi for suzukis. akra for anything else

MRD!! www.mrd-racing.com

Exhaust made to your performance spec, low/mid, mid/high, or all around. And an unbeatable warranty of if you break it it gets fixed free. I love the power, fit/finish and build quality of mine... Spend the extra $30 for the pro comp spec, it makes it quieter w/out taking away power. I think its a very respectable noise level w/ pro comp pieces --- so thats $430 for a full custom system...

He doesn't list all of the exhausts he makes on his site... He even makes duals for CRF450's

There are some pics of mine in my garage.

Mrd makes some good stuff.. but so does everyone else.. just got to pick where u want the power.. then decide.. just dont go two brothers unless u want to replace your exhaust within a few months..

pro circuit for kawi's and honda's

fmf for suki's and ktm's

yami's seem to like yoshi's

i would stay away from any jardine exhaust i have never seen a more crappy chrome job or welds then on jardine exhaust

i have never had a white brothers exhaust so i dont know about them

the DRD exhausts i have had have always been so loud, but they did add a little more power