Sign in to follow this  

Insurance

Just got my 1985 XR350R plated and ready for the street/dirt, so I call my agent with Liberty Mutual. They quote me $6.23 a month, so...........:)

What did your bike cost ya and who you with?

Is that a dual carbed XR350? I had one of those years ago...wish I had never sold it. Great offroad bike.

I have an 84 XR350 it does have dual carbs on it my uncle bought it brand new and gave it to me when I was 13 that was 12 years ago. I still use it as a loaner bike.

77.00 per year. Progressive.

If signing up online, 75.00 appears to be the minimum charge. Try lowering the deductible or raising the limits until you slightly exceed 75.00 for the maximum bang for the buck.

I never worried about the theft part much. I have a giant chain and lock. I started getting concerned when I saw an adult at the track hit a kid. The family was not insured and started talkign abotu hospital bills. Personally, I could cover a persons hospital stay as long as they did not leave the cafeteria.

Is that a dual carbed XR350? I had one of those years ago...wish I had never sold it. Great offroad bike.

The '85 XR350 was the single carb model, and was the best of the series.

My Drz 400 costs me about $75.00 every six months(full coverage)

My 71 Yamaha enduro costs me $27.00 every six months(liability)

and my 78 honda trail 90 costs me $14.00 every six months(liability)