Sign in to follow this  

What is the state of Manchester trails?

Wondering if its whooped out again? Been a number of months since I was there.

Megitty -meggity, -meggity!

I thought you lurked in those woods down there all the time like some kind of Manchester Sasquatch! Funny what cooler weather brings out in to the open!

Megitty -meggity, -meggity!

I thought you lurked in those woods down there all the time like some kind of Manchester Sasquatch! Funny what cooler weather brings out in to the open!

I might be hairy and ugly, but my bike did not turn into a pumpkin.

Heading to enoree in about 20 minutes. See ya there!

Rode here 2 Sundays ago. Whooped out BIG time, sandy, and alot of trees were down in the trails. We couldn't ride the single track due to trees blocking the trail. It was very difficult!

Rode here 2 Sundays ago. Whooped out BIG time, sandy, and alot of trees were down in the trails. We couldn't ride the single track due to trees blocking the trail. It was very difficult!

Wow.....what a difference a few months make. BigIvy was talking about a workday somewhere... And since he did not like my suggestion of my yard work, mmmm.... Thanks for the update!

Sounds like a job for SCORE super hero action figures!!

Coming to Manchester sometime this fall...

Manchester is great...especially when wet!!:worthy:

When it's whooped out, the workout quadruples!:busted:

Right after SCORE does it magic...it's a racetrack! AND.....a lot more trees loose their bark from outa control dirtbikes going waaaaaayyy too hot into the curvy sections.:blah:👍

Tons-o-fun!

-Jay

I will be Superman...always wanted x-ray eyes.... flying is good too.

Manchester is great...especially when wet!!:worthy:

When it's whooped out, the workout quadruples!:blah:

Right after SCORE does it magic...it's a racetrack! AND.....a lot more trees loose their bark from outa control dirtbikes going waaaaaayyy too hot into the curvy sections.:D👍

Tons-o-fun!

-Jay

Dude! An Obama avatar? What the heck? Are you so embarrassed that you can't bare to show your true orange color?:busted:

Dude! An Obama avatar? What the heck? Are you so embarrassed that you can't bare to show your true orange color?👍

Man !!! That's two terrible burdens! Poor guy....

Dude! An Obama avatar? What the heck? Are you so embarrassed that you can't bare to show your true orange color?:worthy:
Man !!! That's two terrible burdens! Poor guy....

LOL....Look closely homos...

The quality of the image is not too good, but if you look closely, you'll see "Obonga" not Obama...and there's smoke coming out of his mouth...and, he's holding a nice falic-like glass bong!:busted:

-Jay

OH Yeah....the republican veep nominee is waaayyyy hotter than that freak Biden. And what she lacks in political experience she more than makes up for in spine.👍:blah:

LOL....Look closely homos...

The quality of the image is not too good, but if you look closely, you'll see "Obonga" not Obama...and there's smoke coming out of his mouth...and, he's holding a nice falic-like glass bong!:worthy:

-Jay

OH Yeah....the republican veep nominee is waaayyyy hotter than that freak Biden. And what she lacks in political experience she more than makes up for in spine.👍:busted:

ohhhh!!! Now thats good. Your down to only one terrible burden. You can handle that! And ditto on the Republican Veep!

ohhhh!!! Now thats good. Your down to only one terrible burden. You can handle that! And ditto on the Republican Veep!

Hehehee...yeah. I can live with my punkin bike!👍

Hehehee...yeah. I can live with my punkin bike!:blah:

Man Jayski! I looked at that closely to see if it was a joke but couldn't tell! Thank God! Now I can put you back on the Grayfox "Dudes to Ride with" list! 👍:worthy::busted:

Man Jayski! I looked at that closely to see if it was a joke but couldn't tell! Thank God! Now I can put you back on the Grayfox "Dudes to Ride with" list! 👍:worthy::busted:

Hi GrayFox.

It's all sarcasm and joking around on TT.:blah:

I'm not sure I've ever posted a completely serious sentiment.

Politics is like a fart in church...some think it's funny and see the humor in it while others take offense and get bent outa shape.:doh:

I try not to take myself too seriously and just enjoy the opportunity to occassionaly type something cute.

And...I like to meet folks who share my enthusiam for dirt bike riding.:D

-Jay

"Grayfox "Dudes to Ride with" list"" Like that's some sort of reward or somethin? :blah::D

Yep the bong in hand is worth a hot veep any day... wait a hot veep with a bong now that would be perfect! You know what those Alaskans are like.

Just joshin around!

"Grayfox "Dudes to Ride with" list"" Like that's some sort of reward or somethin? :D:doh:

Yeah man - it's right up there with winning the lottery! First in line to see the old dude vapor lock! Woo hoo! :busted::blah:

Hey when you get settled in your new job in Greenville give me a shout out and I'll buy ya a beer or take ya to lunch some time! Uh.......that don't sound gay does it, cause I ain't! 👍:worthy: That's gonna be a tough commute.

Yeah man - it's right up there with winning the lottery! First in line to see the old dude vapor lock! Woo hoo! :blah::D

Hey when you get settled in your new job in Greenville give me a shout out and I'll buy ya a beer or take ya to lunch some time! Uh.......that don't sound gay does it, cause I ain't! 👍:worthy: That's gonna be a tough commute.

LOL "old dude vapor lock!"? That sounds kinda disgusting :doh:

Yep a tough commute it'll be but I really don't have much choice. It was either there or Charlotte. Columbia is such a po-dunk town. We'll move in that direction some day but for now I'm stuck.

Thanks for the offer grayfox don't be surprised when I take you up on it! Gay? If having a beer with a bud is gay then this whole country is in trouble :busted:

For the first few weeks I'll be in the RV near Joanna saving on some of the commute time.

Enjoy your holiday gentlemen!

Yeah for a 44 year mom with 5 kids, the veep is smokin!! I bet she was playboy material back in the day.

I went out there yesterday and overall the place was pretty good. We just need to run the SWECO over the ATV trails to smooth the whoops and bust some fallen logs out of the way. The singletrack was near perfect! A little overgrown with weeds but nothing some riding won't cure.