Sign in to follow this  

any places to ride in nj or around

hey i seen that njorvp is closing and i just was woundering if there were any mx clubs or mx parks around here in nj that you dont need ama cards for.

negative my friend... youll get replys about harescrambles and the grand prix and such... but if like me, thats not your cup of tea.. your screwed.. already sold 2 bikes on craigslist the last 3 weeks... have a new kxf goin up for sale shortly..

Well in NJ there are all of 3 mx parks :)

Atco, Englishtown and some track in Wildwood I believe

The track in wildwood is a once year thing. There is the egg harbor twp p.a.l place. I like it, its a good place to train for racing.

Heres the link

http://ehtpal.com/ready_to_ride.htm

Better than not riding

are there any pics of this place in wild wood and can i get a year membership?thanx

are there any pics of this place in wild wood and can i get a year membership?thanx

Im almost 100% sure the wildwood place is a once a year thing. Its a race on the wildwood beach in June I think, thats it. The link that I provided is for a place in egg harbor twp.

The track in Wildwood is only used twice a year. Once in June and the other in late September early October. It is not a permanent facility. After the last race it is bulldozed flat.

The track in wildwood is a once year thing. There is the egg harbor twp p.a.l place. I like it, its a good place to train for racing.

Heres the link

http://ehtpal.com/ready_to_ride.htm

Better than not riding

Oh really? Didnt know that. Oh well, Englishtown definately suits my needs for mx, so i cant complain :)

Any one here from the Manalapan, Freehold, Farmingdale, or Howell area, or close by?

Millstone here!

As for availabel tracks I am trying to visit the track/MX club located on Rt 206, Columbus. I think its the Northeast mx club. Costs money but it may be worth it for some safety. Im getting nervous for my kids, we are riding wooded areas and have come across other riders. Its not like one way trails and such.

I was planning a trip to Lost Trails in Pa. maybe next week. Made it to the Hatfield McCoy system this summer.

My kids are not ready for the hare scrambles and such. I hopeing for somthing to open up..... like the properties in and around Chats LOL

So much for closing Chats, everyone is riding all around it.

Millstone here!

As for availabel tracks I am trying to visit the track/MX club located on Rt 206, Columbus. I think its the Northeast mx club. Costs money but it may be worth it for some safety. Im getting nervous for my kids, we are riding wooded areas and have come across other riders. Its not like one way trails and such.

I was planning a trip to Lost Trails in Pa. maybe next week. Made it to the Hatfield McCoy system this summer.

My kids are not ready for the hare scrambles and such. I hopeing for somthing to open up..... like the properties in and around Chats LOL

So much for closing Chats, everyone is riding all around it.

live in millstone as well. been thinking about checking out that place too

wildwood is June and Oct. There is a race this weekend. As far as PAL goes, i can see it from my bedroom, im an active member, any questions or if you just want to ride shoot me a PM

Pal is a real track, just not a very good one, mx wise. It has some jumps, biggest one is a 70' step down. Its nothing like etown or chatsworth but it is a safe, organized, legal place to ride. Pal is where I do all my practice for races but thats mostly because its 15 minutes down the road

Come join then lol. Im always trying to get new people to come ride. Its an ok place to ride, the trails arent anything THAT amazing and challenging, there fun, fast trails.

Its about an hour from toms river to eht so Id just mapquest it and get directions.

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9410.jpg

IMG_9594-1.jpg

IMG_9589.jpg

+1 on PAL. I have not ridden there in a long time. We should get a bunch of guys from TT and hit it at least once a month. With 6-10 decent riders out there it could be one hell of a day....

Anyone got any info on the Junkyard. or so it's called ?

off Rt 72 near the old NJORVP

????????????????????????

Thanks

+1 on PAL. I have not ridden there in a long time. We should get a bunch of guys from TT and hit it at least once a month. With 6-10 decent riders out there it could be one hell of a day....

Hell yea, thatd sick! You want to go out there this weekend?