Sign in to follow this  

3-5 horsepower for the low low price of $49.95

I don't know why I just wasted all that money on a FCR and Yosh exhaust to get a few horsepower.:D All I needed was this little catalist. Just drop it in the tank. Much easier than getting bloody knuckles and a headache from gas fumes. I think I am going to buy 5 of them that way I can get 15-25 horsepower combined for only $250.00 :) For sale here.....

Too bad about the people in Oregon, they will not sell them to you guys.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Parts_Unlimited_Offroad_2007/default.asp?p=1062

This isn't the first time I've seen you hawking this crap. Where's the "Report Spam to Moderators" button?

This isn't the first time I've seen you hawking this crap. Where's the "Report Spam to Moderators" button?

Obviously, you don't know when someone is using sarcasm, and just making a joke.

If removes tiny impurities, than where do thet go?.....out the tail pipe.

I want to know what type of ALLOY they use for this. Must be that new ubertanium stuff.

[i think I am going to buy 5 of them that way I can get 15-25 horsepower combined for only $250.00 /QUOTE]

I don't think if he was rep for fitch he would have said that.:)

Alloy = Lead, like the old days , before this unleaded crap.

50 bucks for two pieces of lead? Man that's stuffs free at the wheel shop.:)

50 bucks for two pieces of lead? Man that's stuffs free at the wheel shop.:)

There you go ! Just dump some old wheel weights in you tank.:D

well i've got one problem now....

I was trying to get the most HP outta that klx440 i got, so i did the lead trick, but now theres not much room for gas, i only get about 20 miles out of a tank.... is there a bigger tank i can buy? o wait, bigger tank, more lead, this things going to be about 105hp to the rear when i get that oversized tank!!!!:)

HAHAHA

Look out Turbo - busas , here I come with my DRZ that can flat out smoke ur butt ! (and not just in the twisties):):D