Sign in to follow this  

FMF sst

Im running fmf sst with stock silencer.. Does this require any jetting changes from stock?.. the pipe came with the bike when i bought it so i have no info on it...

I have temporarily lost the jetting sheet fmf sent with my sst, but for my 2003 it is 178 main, 50 pilot, N3Ej needle 1st position, clip in 3rd position. I will keep looking for that sheet.

Try just firing the bike up and seeing how it runs. When I put an sst and a powercore 2 silencer on my 125 I didn't need to change my jetting at all, although I know that sometimes you need too. Might as well give it a shot.

It runs fine.. but i wana make it so my jetting is spot on... i raced the bike and everything.. i just wana make it spot on cuz 2 strokes are apparently picky with jetting.

i have that exact setup on my 07' and i follow the jetting specs on procircuit.com.. and it works really well, no spooge what so ever and the plugs always look great..

About spooge doesnt it also make a difference on the jetting depending on how u ride.. like if ur a trail rider in tight trails ur gonna have more spooge than say a mxer... see im both... when u rejet is it like universal for any type of riding? Cuz i have some spooge at the moment

About spooge doesnt it also make a difference on the jetting depending on how u ride.. like if ur a trail rider in tight trails ur gonna have more spooge than say a mxer... see im both... when u rejet is it like universal for any type of riding? Cuz i have some spooge at the moment

No. You should jet the bike for where and how you ride too.

like others have said, some pipes require jetting some dont. When i replaced my stock pipe with a DEP pipe it made my main way too lean, my bike actually bogged from lack of fuel at WOT :)

It never bogs and runs fine.. but my friends cr250 did that too and when he got it properly jetted apparently it really woke it up