Sign in to follow this  

picking up the 09 kx today!

Im picking up my 09 kx250f today I cant wait. I cant ride it because of work first ride will be sunday and I will give a ride report compaird to the 07 that i just sold. i will try to get pics up.

the 09 has been through a lot of changes i think....alot of body work...new plastics, new frame, etc....it now also has a 450f type oil screen design that is easier to access..shorter titanium exhaust, new vavles and new intake porting design, and alot of small and big changes

im so jealous!

make sure you post pics, lots of pics :)

ill be getting mine next year when i get enough money. cant wait!

I brought the bike home and just pushing the bike feels lighter. i rode it in my yard and the power and handling of it is so nice. It felt lighter just riding it in my back yard. im going to the mx track in the morning and will post pics of the bike.

ill will go the track u are going too just to see this bike..hahaha..no seriously..also when u post pics post about as many as a kawi site...as in post at every angle and at every position of every new thing they did

ok ill do my best for the pics. so far from sitting on it the seat is alot stiffer and shrouds all ALOT thinner. I just rode it again and it dose feel like it has more power then my 07. the air box is smaller because of the thiner frame. all the black looks so nice in person. I love the way the fenders look. the radiators look alot stronger and way better flow and radaitors look thicker and bigger. the bike sounds so nice and crispy. the front forks are a really dark blue looks black in person kinda havent seen them in good light yet. after riding it in my back yard it drops into turns easyer then my 07 with 22mm clamps and pro circuit linkage. it feels so light just by sitting on it. il be breaking it in at the track and ill post back int the afternoon. so far :):D

are you really making us wait untill tomorrow for these pics??? lol sorry im just really anxious to see that beauty...how much was the final price you paid if you dont mind me asking...im kinda having ideas on selling my 06 and using it as a down payment on an 09! off course thats only if my mom helps me out with that! lol

Beautiful bike!

How doues it perform on track? much stronger then the previous models?

Did they remove the oil sight glas why?

on the track the bike is alot lighter felt more like a 125 in the air and in burms. the suspention on it was stiff im 150pounds and it's not broking in yet. the seat is harder but broke in alittle as the day whent on. it truns alot easyer. the steering is alot looser compaird to my 07. it has more power all around feels like my 07 450 power. after riding it the bike runs alot cooler then the 07. only thing that i dont like on the bike are the grips they are kinda hard. the oil sight glass is behind the rear brake lever.