Graphics

O-M,

Actually, there is a seller on eBay (luckydevil!) that sells a ton of different ones. From time to time, his account will show (not a registered user) not sure why but I have him saved as a favorite for when he comes back. I believe there is a site out there that has the sames ones (i believe it is enjoy) or something like that.

OK I sent him a email and a picture of those graphics Chris posted. I will see what he has to say.

O-M,

You may run into an issue of copy writing! I did when I was trying to get the AmsOil Graphics made. They told me that they would have to make it look different than the one that was out there. Of course this was a major company I was using at the time so we shall see.

O-M,

You may run into an issue of copy writing! I did when I was trying to get the AmsOil Graphics made. They told me that they would have to make it look different than the one that was out there. Of course this was a major company I was using at the time so we shall see.

I just like the looks of the colors used in it. The wording wouldn't be the same at all. I will see what the guy has to say.

AS, when are you going to change yours on your bike?

Chris these look a lot like the ones you posted.

honda_slasher_kit.jpg

Graphics-1.jpg

O-M,

I did have RidePG do my fenders and I will say this, their product is GREAT quality. I was very happy with them... They also did my pre-prints and rushed them out to me as I made a mistake on background color and needed them to be here before the weekend. That was last October when I raced in Yerington....

DSCF0898.jpg

DSCF0897.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0844.jpg