Sign in to follow this  

Post Pics of you Imports

Here are a few Of My SSR with Custom Graphics By Justin of JJW designs. I am in the organ transplant field so I had these graphics made to promote organ/tissue donation. I really want to thank Justin for making these graphics. Take a look...:)

Leftside.png

rightside.jpg

sideclose-up.jpg

Heres My bike:

IMG_0612.jpg

and one of my Teams pro riders bike

IMG_0611.jpg

SSR 150Tx w/SGR Racing 165cc Kit, TB V2 Ported Head, 28mm Carb. (Oldschool Worked Suspension) TS Design Team Moto Nutrition Graphics

Those are so sick ^

Thanks man,

The #185 Bike is Smokin Fast got the Motor kit (165cc) from Jeremiah @ Staggs/SGR Racing

SGR 165cc kit, TB V2 head and 28mm TB Carb ( 50 pilot and 125 Main) Oldschool built, Modified CRf Ignition system

Just got done today testing on a private backyard Supercross track...Clears Uphill 40ft Double Doubles with no effort...👍

Serviced the Forks Yesterday and dialed in the suspension Today...Very nice!

SSR150-TX

cat-crap-big.jpg

Deffinetly after you got your hands on one....👍 as the only Issue I have found is I dont care for the Allen Head Hardware that hold the plastics on...

lol mine had phillips head bolts holding the plastics on mine. I guess just whatever they have nearest them gets thrown on......

lol mine had phillips head bolts holding the plastics on mine. I guess just whatever they have nearest them gets thrown on......

I dont get it man, this bike took a real decent beating from a National caliber Pro Rider and Told me from the get go..."If Im not confident and feel comfortable with this bike I want no part of Bike"

He Rode it Friday The Bike Ripped but had a serious bad Bog (flatspot) and the suspension needed attension and the motor was fresh needed Break-in.

Spent Saturday and Sunday going over the complete bike and getting the Real low down on the Carburetor. Serviced the Forks, Dialed in the Front and Rear Suspention and applied a Plug to a Lean condition on the carb (TB 28mm carb needs Vent plugged) took 5 warm up Laps came in to Slow the rebound down 2 times and Took a 10 Min moto with WFO Hot laps...👍

Took his helmet off and with a Big Smile said we are Soooooo Ready...:worthy:

Guess you have to say stuff like that since your sponsored huh? lmao.Who knows tho you guy's may have better bikes since your sponsored by SSR/SGR they probably had a little bit of quality control going on the day they were built. haha.

But the "off the shelf" bikes that eveyone else gets are crap. It's funny there was another kid at the track yesterday with the same bike (SSR150TX) with all the problems that mine has had. So now we know mine isn't the only one with all kinds of problems.....