Sign in to follow this  

Chokey needs some good thoughts

To all that do not know our friend Chokey is having a VERY BAD time right and needs our help. In Town Square there is a thread about his son and it is not good, please go read it. It is WOW...rough time Please say a prayer.

Chokey we are here to help.

Ed

Thanks Sean, I am not to good with links and things. Do you know how to edit the title, I should have said Chokey needs our help. And also on page 24 of his thread is a Paypal link for those that would like to help. Thanks

Ed

Holy Moly I just read the entire thread. What a nightmare! I thought Chokey had been a little quiet and letting me get away with all sorts of posts without contradiction! LOL

Sounds like his boy is pulling through but still plenty to go. Every parents nightmare!

I'll sort some funds for him - So good that so many TT'ers can pull together.

Wow, that is horrible! Hang in there buddy, I wish you and your the best. Fingers crossed.

Thanks Sean, I am not to good with links and things. Do you know how to edit the title, I should have said Chokey needs our help. And also on page 24 of his thread is a Paypal link for those that would like to help. Thanks

Ed

double click on the white area right next to the tittle (on the right side) when you are still in the kawi forum, not in the thread its self, make sense? it should then get the blinking vertical line thing i the tittle box and you can then edit