Sign in to follow this  

Waaaa hoooo

Just joined the 2008 te510 club......misses fault she left half a bottle of wine in the fridge and the computer on ebay then went to work....:) doh......but hey ho cant wait to pick it up, probably be a week or 2 tho:applause:

Just joined the 2008 te510 club......misses fault she left half a bottle of wine in the fridge and the computer on ebay then went to work....:banghead: doh......but hey ho cant wait to pick it up, probably be a week or 2 tho:applause:

So, what made you do it? :D

1) Being a little tipsy? :worthy:

2) You were tipsy and hit the key on ebay "Buy it now"? :banghead: :banghead:

3) You have wanted one all along and neeeded a good excuse? :banghead:

When you get it home will you need to hide it. :ride::banghead:

Ok, Smooth it over real good for a couple of days, you know, gifts, flowers, chocolate, massages. Not all at once! keep them comming each day. Then it will be good.

NO really, congradulation. you will love that bike. I almost did it instead of the 450, but, I got the 450 instead and it is a great bike.

ENJOY, :banghead::)

Gary

I like your style...i'm on my to the flower shop now, shes due home in an hour...gulp....sold my crf450 this morning and have been reading up about these bikes for a while and couldn't wait any longer than 30mins form sale of mine to ordering new bike...still grinning from ear to ear tho, might be becouse i'm drinking more and more hic hic :) .....once again waaaaaa hooooooo.