Sign in to follow this  

Supercross YOT out for Millville

Saw this on transworld and thought everyone would like to know.

http://motocross.transworld.net/2008/08/15/yamaha-of-troy-out-for-millville/

"Valencia, California – Due to the fact that all Team riders are currently on the injured list except for Jason Lawrence, Yamaha of Troy will not be present at round ten of the AMA National Motocross “Lites” series this weekend at Millville, Minnesota.

This past week Tyler Bowers broke his wrist while practicing; Ryan Morais is currently suffering from a spider bite and related staph infection, but will be back for Southwick next weekend; and Jason Lawrence is still on suspension from the AMA."

Also, anyone know what happened to Mike Brown? I never heard of him getting injured. :)

I haven't heard if Brownie got hurt. Bummer, that team has been having bad luck for about 3 years now!

I think when big factories have riders out for a specific event, they should give the spot to a random privateer on there model, just for that race, [fri, sat and sunday ]

Like say tedesco was out for millvile, they could pull in adam blessing on the privateer honda :)

For sure, put a yz rider on the YOT Bike and let them ride.

it is interesting to not hear anything about brownie......either he's hurt or fired and they dont wanna say or he's fine and it wasnt worth it for another 16th place finish........