Mountain Home Open Sun 8/17/0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yeah! I'm going to be tie up w/ previous plans tomorrow and got a

race next weekend but I WILL get out there A.S.A.P. I'll do my best to

spread the word.

Kenny- what days/hours will they be open?

Goose- post up a ride report would ya?

You have to be very specific with me, I'm easily confused. :worthy:

That's better than having CRS like me.:busted: Do let us know though

how you like the flyin' at Mtn. Home. I can't wait to get back out there.

It'll be nice to have mx practice that close.?

I may go- I was there last sunday and it was as fun as I remember the track being, but the dust was very bad. Until nature kicks down a little precip, I think the dust will be atrocious. The watering system really just creates mudholes every 20 or 30 feet- it is not really capable of keeping the dust down. I am not trying to be critical, though- I know how difficult it is to maintain a track and to water a sand track especially. I am stoked that the track is back open and looking forward to lots of riding there. some rain would be good, though

I may go- I was there last sunday and it was as fun as I remember the track being, but the dust was very bad. Until nature kicks down a little precip, I think the dust will be atrocious. The watering system really just creates mudholes every 20 or 30 feet- it is not really capable of keeping the dust down. I am not trying to be critical, though- I know how difficult it is to maintain a track and to water a sand track especially. I am stoked that the track is back open and looking forward to lots of riding there. some rain would be good, though

Yeah, it was fun, but tons of dust... I'm hoping to go early either Sat or Sun... hopefully the dust won't be as bad as it was at the end of the day on Sun.

Btw, for those who don't know, there's a kid's/beginner's track to the side of the main track.

Over The Weekend Someone Stoled 2 Brand New $300.00 Irrigation Pumps. Its Stuff Like This That Is Making It So Hard To Get This Thing Back Going. Track Will Be Open Wed. If Anyone Is Interested. Hopefully This Weekend Too If We Get Enough Rain This Week. Checked Track This Evening Looked Very Good.

I would be willing to bet that the same individual who has stolen the other items is responsible for the theft of the pumps. I dont know what can be done, short of having a posse camp out overnight and hope to catch the scumbags. That type of dishonest theiving loser should be shot