Sign in to follow this  

Denver/Boulder SuperMoto's

Anyone want to hook up for some riding, I'm always down..

Post up in here, and we'll set it up.

You mean track or street? I have supermoto wheels for my bike, just waiting for front caliper relocation bracket (hopefully in the next week or two) and I'll be ready for some!

Tommy

theirs an RMS race sunday the 24th of this month. I can be found @ IMI alot on sundays....I have been in SM form solid for a while and recently bought a set of 19/21 for trail rides.....I dont have street capeabilities @ the moment...

I definitely want to come check out some supermoto, wanted to for a long time now. The 24th doesn't work for me because I'm racing in a rallycross national. Are there any kind-of training days (something more instructional than an open track day), or what is the best way to figure out supermoto technique besides jumping into a race? Not that I'm opposed to racing, just like to get my bearings before hitting it head on. Thanks guys!

Tommy

You can head out to IMI up at Erie on just about any Sunday and there will be some guys out there on SM bikes. Most of them have probably raced one of the two local series and can give you some pointers.

The race this weekend will actually have an intructional school going on to help out, there will also be a beginner class to get your feet wet in as well.

More info can be seen at www.rmsupermoto.org.

Thanks. I plan on getting involved up there. I was just seeing if anyone does any street/mountain riding...

My bike is street legal, although the temp tag runs out in a couple of days and I need to get the real tags for it (taxes suck). I ordered a front caliper relocation bracket and they sent the wrong one, so I'm still waiting for that to get ironed out. I've had nice shiny SM wheels with good rubber and new gearing just sitting here for over a month and can't use them because I'm waiting for the right chunk of aluminum to grace my mailbox. Oh well, I've been doing some killer dirt riding! Probably a couple more weeks and I'll be about ready to hit some twisties and/or IMI track day. Thanks for letting me whine guys!

Tommy