Sign in to follow this  

Differences between 08/09 vs. 04 TTR125?

Hello!

First off, I apologize if this has already been asked. I did a search on differences between years in this forum but could not find any information.

On the Yamaha website they sell a tall gripper seat for the TTR125: http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelscitemdetail/5/237/31/15947/2008/1/5594/0/1/detail.aspx

It says that it is for 08/09 only. I thought that these bikes really haven't changed too much over the years. I know they changed to a tall seat in 08 but can anyone confirm if the mounting points are the same for the 04? I would really like to get something like this for my g-friend's bike. I can always get a tall foam kit but a complete seat would be easier to do and for the money, this seems like a pretty good deal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

One other thing...

The myriad of bar choices has me really confused. I'm someone who loves to shop around but there are so many choices out there! Choices are great but I need to make a decision and I need some major guidance.

Could someone please tell me exactly what bars would be the best for someone who is 5'7". Keep in mind that the seat will be switched to a tall seat at the same time.

Thank you for your help.