Sign in to follow this  

I Finally Did It

I finally got tired of trying to make my YZ450F work on the trails and traded it for a CRF450X. I just did the trade today, spent the afternoon setting up the suspension, and will go ride it tomorrow. I know that I am going to be thrilled with the bike. What was great is that the bike is actually licensed for the street, with small brake light, and Acerbis mirror. Not sure how the dealer got it licensed for the street, but he did. So now I can hop on the roads to connect trails without worrying too much about the cops. Let the fun begin.

Nice, with the plate.

Before taking it out drain the trans oil in it and add a full quart.

Nice, with the plate.

Before taking it out drain the trans oil in it and add a full quart.

+1 :)

I finally got tired of trying to make my YZ450F work on the trails and traded it for a CRF450X. I just did the trade today, spent the afternoon setting up the suspension, and will go ride it tomorrow. I know that I am going to be thrilled with the bike. What was great is that the bike is actually licensed for the street, with small brake light, and Acerbis mirror. Not sure how the dealer got it licensed for the street, but he did. So now I can hop on the roads to connect trails without worrying too much about the cops. Let the fun begin.

VERY NICE.... welcome to the brother-hood. :)

Now go change that Avatar!!! :D