Sign in to follow this  

Calgary riders

Hey TTer's, anyone around the Calgary area want to go riding? :D

I go to Maclean Creek and Wiaporous and would like to find people to ride with. :)

Maclean creek is awsome, very nice spot, along with burnt timber, more just riding on the logging road but a nice ride there too. Sorry cant help you though iv only riden there when visiting, maybe go to blackfoot, scope out the guys with more or less trail bikes (youll see crf250x's or 450x's) and ask them if they want to go. Just a thought.

Check out groundpounderz.org it's a Calgary and area dirtbike site that I belong too...you should be able to hook up with some nice peoples for a ride. Good luck.

rmdra.com has guided rides. at mclean, you can usually hook up with a group of riders at the launch area -- everyone is really friendly

maclean has a good variety of singletrack for both beginners and advanced. i've found that the further south you go, the more technical the trails become (ie. steepness, log hops). swanny's ridge isn't too technical and has been cleared.

hey dimerider,

I may be in need of a riding partner on Sunday afternon. Maclean or Waiprous. Let me know. I'm looking to meet other riders too.