Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Say it ain't so Bubba

If Bubba actually goes to Yamaha, I will never, ever, EVER, EVER~!!! Bubba scrub, try to bubba scrub, scrub, whip, etc. in any form or way. I think I will never shower and not leave my house. I guess I better Sign up for wellfare. Bubba....the man him self..........ON THE BRAND NEW 2009 YZ450f....:D:) NOOOOO

Anyone have a pic yet? I need a new desktop pic:applause: .

Team Blue has been itching for a champ, and their incumbant retard J-law forced their hand. I'm surprised though team blue isn;t known for dropping big money

Hes signed with san manuel, not yamaha, and use your brain people, hes going to be on the kawi for the rest of the season, why would there pics of him with a new bike, helping another brand advertise ? for all we know san manuel might go Kawi next year.

Hes signed with san manuel, not yamaha, and use your brain people, hes going to be on the kawi for the rest of the season, why would there pics of him with a new bike, helping another brand advertise ? for all we know san manuel might go Kawi next year.

I dont think San Meguel can afford bubba without Yamaha

I dont think San Meguel can afford bubba without Yamaha

I know that san manuel is a satelite team and can change brands whenver they want, so we can speculate that without yamaha SM cant afford him but we know for a fact that they can still change colors, San manuel might already have a deal underway with another one of the 4 brands that we dont know about, thats paying the bills for bubba. The only hard facts we have is that bubba will be with san manuel.

its not like he is going to stop racing.

That will probably be next year.

I know that san manuel is a satelite team and can change brands whenver they want, so we can speculate that without yamaha SM cant afford him but we know for a fact that they can still change colors, San manuel might already have a deal underway with another one of the 4 brands that we dont know about, thats paying the bills for bubba. The only hard facts we have is that bubba will be with san manuel.

Bubba signed with L&M, not San Manuel. San Manuel has been the title sponsor for L&M the last few years, but not sure if that will continue. L&M is joined at the hip with Yamama, so there is a low probability that Bubba will be on anything other than blue.

yep,team BLUE was itching for the 07 Motocross champ,07 MX2 champ,08 SX champ,and 08 SX lites west champ. they been doin' some scratchin bro:bonk:

glenn

If Bubba actually goes to Yamaha, I will never, ever, EVER, EVER~!!! Bubba scrub, try to bubba scrub, scrub, whip, etc. in any form or way. I think I will never shower and not leave my house. I guess I better Sign up for wellfare. Bubba....the man him self..........ON THE BRAND NEW 2009 YZ450f....:D:) NOOOOO

You shouldn't try those moves. I know I don't.

Regarding the shower thing, if you don't shower, then I agree you shouldn't leave your house!

Seriously, it will take some getting used to seeing him on something other that an green bike. But they are moving on with RV, which you really can't fault them for.

I bet the other brands wish they had the problem the Kawi has.

I think the Suzuki will be making some interesting moves next year. They've got Alessi and Reed now. Also, Dungey had a couple of really respectable finishes on the 450 last year.

Kawi CANT afford Bubba , they didnt even throw a offer at him

and they felt they have a winner in Villapoto

Yammi is still in contract with L&M racing

Bubba is ON L&M

so therefore Bubba will be blue ............... :)

Its not like the companies are super loyal. Its all business. I ride all the colors. My garage looks like a bowl of fruit loops.

Z

Posted this on another thread. Pulled this off of MXA:

For the last time: MXA test rider Larry Brooks (71) is the team manager of the L&M/San Manuel Yamaha team. His rider for 2009 is James Stewart. In short, James Stewart will ride a Yamaha in 2009. No more questions.:)

Its not like the companies are super loyal. Its all business. I ride all the colors. My garage looks like a bowl of fruit loops.

Z

haha that made me laugh:thumbsup: