Sm Street Fighter Headlight Ideals?

What I've done in the past are these two things.

Both custom build with alum pieces and projector headlights.

CIMG0400.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

man mike i always love to see your foglight creation ? did you go on that sm ride today? i would have gone but since i am missing one finger the pain of riding is unbearable:cry:

Dammit, why did you post that:lol:

I liked it so much I had to order some similar lights, of course they were a bit cheaper, but I am going to do something similar. I also had to order a tail light like that guy has, my Acerbis one sucks...

I spent about a hundred buck because of your post:smirk:

• Like 1

Dammit, why did you post that:lol:

I liked it so much I had to order some similar lights, of course they were a bit cheaper, but I am going to do something similar. I also had to order a tail light like that guy has, my Acerbis one sucks...

I spent about a hundred buck because of your post:smirk:

I'm not sorry... Just kidding. I myself am jealous that I can't afford to do that myself. Good luck and make sure to post up some pics when you get it done.

Ive heard good things about the Black Momba and the Cyclopse headlights. Both have fairly uneversal mounts www.motostrano.com/dualmulspork.html

I personally have no experience with either of the lights you mentioned. I had read/heard that the cyclops light isn't as bright as factory. True or not, I don't know.

I bought one similar to that set up off ebay. I had a tough time getting the rubber straps that were "stated" to be included. The mounting brackets that came with it sucked.

I've had it a year and it still works, but the straps are ready to let loose. All in all, very overpriced

well i used the acerbis for the 6 hunge, but the ones i put on my cb750 i saw on another tard, and they looked awesome, the only concern i would have is burning out a stator, even w/ my 200w one, i'm not sure if it would hold up to the high beam very long??? (never calculated the watts used):worthy:?

P7260020.jpg

P7260021.jpg

P7260022.jpg