Sign in to follow this  

Kind of dumb question but need help

Hey guys, for the past month, I have been looking at the Husqvarna TE250, and I asked about this bike on the "what bike should I buy" forum, and everyone has told me to look at the TXC250-The question is, where can I look at this bike? On the Husqvarna website, I don't see any bike known as the "TXC", all I see are the TE250'S, or the TC250'S(racing/motocross version).

The only enduro bike(250f) I see is the TE250, which is apparently a dual-sport.

Where can I look at this TXC250?:)

Thanks.

http://www.motorcycle.com/specs/husqvarna/on-off-road/2008/txc/250.html

Of course the 2009's will be out soon and the late distribution of the 2008's caused very few TXC's to be sold as their "season" was earlier in the year.

Same gearing as TE's but not dual sport or able to be licensed for the street.j Lots (if not nearly all) of the specs are the same.

thanks for the page to the TXC-so no fuel injection-Not big of a deal though.

That all depends on if you want DS or not. DS in this age is way better if you're not track racing or desert/mountain trail riding. With DS you can find "ANY" reason to ride. Quick trip to the market, a friends, around the block, down town, desert, mountains etc. you get the drift. It's an everywere/anywere bike.:)

I might actually look at the DS, because of what you said, the fuel injection, and how the bike isn't much different from the regular TXC.