Sign in to follow this  

77 xr 75

I just bought a 77 xr 75 i was wondering if anyone knew the color code for the frame and tank. I would like to repaint. Also i was looking to get the engine rebuilt i was wondering if anyone knew what that would cost and if anyone knew anyont they could recommend in new jersey or i can ship it also i will have it out of the bike. Thanks for any help

I just bought a 77 xr 75 i was wondering if anyone knew the color code for the frame and tank. I would like to repaint. Also i was looking to get the engine rebuilt i was wondering if anyone knew what that would cost and if anyone knew anyont they could recommend in new jersey or i can ship it also i will have it out of the bike. Thanks for any help

I don't know of anyone in NJ that I could recommend but as far as price, it depends on exactly what you want done to it and wether you just want the top end done and how bad a shape it's in now.

Neat bike. I had one with longer rear shocks and a 18" front wheel. It would do over 60hp on a good day down a dirt road. Not very powerful but it would rev.

Dwight