Sign in to follow this  

Plug for great Canadian company!!

Well I have 30 or close to it hours on my rebuilt motor now. I got a recore cylinder from Fast Enterprises in Manitoba. They are a sister company to Millennium Technologies in the US. Not knowing much about the process I called fast and talked to Kelly Robinson (owner). He chatted with me for over a hour and explaned everything. I sent him my bad cylinder and cash and in 4 days I had another one on my door step ready to go. They also do $ stroke head repair and bigbore kits. If you are in the need of some work I wouldn't hesitate to drop these guys a line.

http://www.mt-llc.com/Contact/contact.html

Kelly Robinson

Fast Enterprises Inc.

5701 Portage Ave

Headingley,Mb R4H 1E7

1-204-895-1727 Phone

1-204-888-2705 Fax

Kelly@Fastent.com

Next I am hoping to get a bigbore done by them this winter:applause: :)

Well I have 30 or close to it hours on my rebuilt motor now. I got a recore cylinder from Fast Enterprises in Manitoba. They are a sister company to Millennium Technologies in the US. Not knowing much about the process I called fast and talked to Kelly Robinson (owner). He chatted with me for over a hour and explaned everything. I sent him my bad cylinder and cash and in 4 days I had another one on my door step ready to go. They also do $ stroke head repair and bigbore kits. If you are in the need of some work I wouldn't hesitate to drop these guys a line.

http://www.mt-llc.com/Contact/contact.html

Kelly Robinson

Fast Enterprises Inc.

5701 Portage Ave

Headingley,Mb R4H 1E7

1-204-895-1727 Phone

1-204-888-2705 Fax

Kelly@Fastent.com

Next I am hoping to get a bigbore done by them this winter:applause: :)

I wonder if this isn't the same Millenium in the U.S. that does aircraft cylinder work.

I wonder if this isn't the same Millenium in the U.S. that does aircraft cylinder work.

I am not sure but they seem to really know there stuff.