Sign in to follow this  

Out of shape, or slightly stylin'?

Hey guys, one of my friends snapped this pic of me a few months before I broke my leg. I wanna know if it looks like I'm throwing in some style, or a bit out of shape. I'll let you in on it after I get a few opinions.

yz2502008.jpg

stylin' profilin! hey, where are you riding? i'm headed up to oregon around the 26th of august for a 4 day ride. still haven't decided where to go... winchester bay?, florence? can't decide. any suggestions. I ride a 450 and like to get "a bit out of shape" every once and a while :)

i would stay your are getting out of shape.

but if it was me, and i was showing it to people, i would say stylin :)

And we have a winner! Yeah, when I hit the jump, the rear of the bike kinda shifted on me, my butt puckered, I made an adjustment, landed, said "whew!" Then I found out my buddy's old lady got a pic, and when I saw it I said, "Hey, that looks like I know what I'm doing! Sweet, I was a little scared on that one."

Anyway, the pic was taken at Horsfalls. On a bike, it is far better than Winchester Bay. Winchester can be fun for a day on a quad, but on a bike, or for camping, Horsfall is the way to go. Twice the riding area, half the wind. Winchester has a lot of really soft spots that can swallow a front tire on a bike. Ouch.