Sign in to follow this  

Riding Vid From 2day

here is a little vid i put 2gether with my buddys camera , there are a few small blurps in it but all in all its a OK vid. try and cut me a little slack i havent ridden a big bike in about over 2yrs :)

Nice riding looks fun. Nic is he letting off gas or hitting brakes in air. He tends to nose down a lot. You started out faster than him but slowly paced off. He did keep his pace the same. Not bad overall though. :)

Nice riding looks fun. Nic is he letting off gas or hitting brakes in air. He tends to nose down a lot. You started out faster than him but slowly paced off. He did keep his pace the same. Not bad overall though. :)

the track is a bit rough and there are a few kickers out there and nic has only been riding MX for almost a year he has rode a yamaha blaster of and on for about 2 years, but he starting to come around on the bike. nic is also in good shape he can run a 2:18 second lap time on that track all day

and me on that same track i run 10-12 seconds a lap faster then nic, my problem 2 day was my rear brake was fadeing bad. bike has been sitting for 2 yrs i think it need bleeded . but i also am not in good shape i had a bad leg injury 2yrs ago and was stuck in a chair, now im back riding abd trying to lose the poundage

the track is a bit rough and there are a few kickers out there and nic has only been riding MX for almost a year he has rode a yamaha blaster of and on for about 2 years, but he starting to come around on the bike. nic is also in good shape he can run a 2:18 second lap time on that track all day

and me on that same track i run 10-12 seconds a lap faster then nic, my problem 2 day was my rear brake was fadeing bad. bike has been sitting for 2 yrs i think it need bleeded . but i also am not in good shape i had a bad leg injury 2yrs ago and was stuck in a chair, now im back riding abd trying to lose the poundage

You guys look good:thumbsup:

that vid is sped up, you can easily tell, look at the movements of there body, there so quick and jitery, listen to the bikes, that what they sound like when its sped up, ive tried before. watch in the corners when they square up, its sped up.

that vid is sped up, you can easily tell, look at the movements of there body, there so quick and jitery, listen to the bikes, that what they sound like when its sped up, ive tried before. watch in the corners when they square up, its sped up.

its not sped up its the camera, thise are the blufps i was talking about, it has been a bit iffy and i dont know why it will do that some times ?? i am not sure if is will do that on its own or when its downloading to my PC? one thing i am on a 450 with a full exhaust and nic is on a 250f and that could be what you are hearing

i will see if i can download it on my G/F'x PC and see if that helps and post it without music