Sign in to follow this  

searching for a SM

hey guys. its me again i have been searching for for a drz400 for some time now. i asked you guys aout a new bike but now i have found a used 06 it has a power bomb header and fmf pipe it does have a a dynojet jet kit. personally it doesn't matter what it has. im looking for some help im not to up to date on these motorcycles and am curious to see what i could possibly get for it . it has 2100 miles.

sry didnt understand the question (but then i am a bit slow) do you want to know what u can get for it (parts)or did u mean what price you should pay for it?

sry didnt understand the question (but then i am a bit slow) do you want to know what u can get for it (parts)or did u mean what price you should pay for it?

As you were, sheep-shagger...

As you were, sheep-shagger...

I acctually I am a kiwi just happen to live in OZ for work :-)

PS if you read it like he wrote it he got it wrong not me I thought thats what he meant but u never know around here.:)

I acctually I am a kiwi just happen to live in OZ for work :-)

PS if you read it like he wrote it he got it wrong not me I thought thats what he meant but u never know around here.:)

BWAHAHAHAHA...

I know he had it wrong, I was just giving you stick.... Pity it's all for nothing, lol...