Lets settle it by racing

So many bickering people on the internet getting personal with each other, fighting like 8th grade girls. Wouldn't it be cool to settle it like men by meeting and racing! After all, we all have dirtbikes and probably think we can ride well. Lets settle these arguments by racing. It can be done if two people live within 100 or so miles from each other. I would love to see it settled on a MX track.

thumpertalk should set up a thing where it tells by your location if you are close and you can set up challenges or whatever. where just say you click on a button and it will have a form that you can set up to have a get together to ride with or race agianst one another, or set up a group ride. i think it would be neat. anybody else think that would work?

thumpertalk should set up a thing where it tells by your location if you are close and you can set up challenges or whatever. where just say you click on a button and it will have a form that you can set up to have a get together to ride with or race agianst one another, or set up a group ride. i think it would be neat. anybody else think that would work?

that would be awesome, get it set up by city and state instead of just state/country/province...etc and display something like how many miles are between people

that would be awesome, get it set up by city and state instead of just state/country/province...etc and display something like how many miles are between people

ya i think it would be a really good idea to meet new riding friends and settle some arguments or whatever. well say something if you like the idea so hopefully a mod see's it and maybe goes somewhere with this! thanks:ride: