Sign in to follow this  

Cow Calves

I just had a pair of Gaerne SG10's delivered and they don't close up around my calves. I read reviews from other people saying they had problems with other brand boots fitting around their calves and the Gaerne's had plenty of room. Anyone know of a boot that is bigger in the calve than the SG10's?

I am starting to think I'm a freak of nature or something, how about some calf sizes? Mine are 19 inches around, am I retarded?

My calves are 19" around WITH kneepads on, 15" without, and my SG10s fit fine.

If your calves are 19" around, they're probably around 23" around with kneepads on. I could see how you might not fit into them then.

Then they should fit.

On mine, the velcro at the top doesnt close all the way. About half way. But the buckles are long enough to latch good. They are awesome boots, you'll love them if you can get them on lol.

I had the same problem plus I ware knee braces But the gaerne fit me but I put longer buckles on top. The widest I found were the alpinestars but I hate them. Yikes I just measured mine and they are only 16" and my Berrik just fit. the same when I had alpinestars,oxtar and forget about Sidi.I am a size 9, what size boot are you. I think you might have a problem.But try longer Buckles.

I'm size 11. Where did you get the longer buckle straps? I could probably just use black bunjee cords if I tape the hooks on the ends geez I must be Neanderthal :) Maybe Marine World can tell me where they get the water ski bindings for the water skiing elephant:cry: