Sign in to follow this  

2006 RC RM250 or a 2007 or 2008???

Question: I'm aching to get a 250 (a move-up bike for me). I always buy brand new because I can afford it and it's comforting to know a bike is clean.

Should I:

a.Pick up a RC 2006 (found a leftover)

b.A 2007 leftover

c.A 2008 leftover

The graphics/wheels are probably tiring now and commonplace, but, I still think it's a great look. If I got the 2007/2008, I'd then have to get the new rims and graphics - is there any other difference between the bikes performance wise.?

i dont think there is a difference in performance i would go with the RC bike those are sweet. I also found a left over today. Not to steal your thread but i went to Las Vegas Charlies suzuki and it was my first time there and on there website it said they sell used luxury cars and i get there and they have 3 bentleys and 2 ferraris. i just thought thats weird for a mc dealer.

The 07 and 08s are the same bike. Different graphics and seat I believe.

I believe the motor on the 07 is a little tamer than the 06. Most everything else is the same though. The RC edition is the best looking OEM bike ever made in my opinion so if I could have found a new RC edition I would have bought that. Ended up with an 07 though.