Sign in to follow this  

Another Trip to Mammoth

Some pics from a recent trip. Only took two rides as I managed to dump the bike on my foot :D going downhill in some fluffy dirt making a turn (standing...:) .wrong!). Up to that point the front wheel went where I pointed it.

Road to Laurel Lakes. Not a long ride but pretty rocky and steep. Lots of hikers that day so didn't go. It's about 3 mi. down the road in Sherwin Creek.

IMG_5719_2_2.jpg

Then we had a fire. I'd stopped by the motocross course to look around but it was closed and the fire crews were just getting there. This was from the horse corral just off Old Mammoth Road. 250 acres and it burned about 3 days.

IMG_5723_2.jpg

Golden State Cycle in Bishop (40 mi. south) had arenacross several times this year. This was the last one. They attracted on Pro rider and he definitely was good. Wife loved it.

IMG_5756_2_2.jpg

Lighted arena. Some vet and a few motos of girls and women.

IMG_5791_2.jpg

Bear

IMG_5805_2.jpg

Bare. This is a billboard at Jawbone Canyon, a popular off-road area.

IMG_5806_2.jpg

Bear

IMG_5805_2.jpg

Bare. This is a billboard at Jawbone Canyon, a popular off-road area.

IMG_5806_2.jpg

:D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

O my lord!

What in the world!!!!

:)

Was there a few weeks ago. Weather was great. There were some trails with some really deep dirt/fine gravel though, that wasn't a lot of fun to get through. A lot of it rocked though, great place to ride. The best is having most of it to yourself, as I've rarely seen anyone else on the trails.