Sign in to follow this  

CD-rom service manuals? Online? PDF?

Looks good, i don't know if there better than the books, but yes you can print out the pages. Nice if you have a laptop you can just sit it right where your working.

I have bought a couple from people on e-bay. I got ripped off with one because for some reason the download quit working after about 6 months. When I tried to contact the guy I got it from he had quit selling on e-bay by that name and was using another name to pawn his crap.

Make sure you get a disk along with any download even if you have to pay a couple extra bucks.

I bought one off ebay for my old Husky. Quality wasn't too good and finding the right section from about 5 languages wasn't easy. Depends on how much you'll use it. Much easier following the proper hard copy manual.

Does anyone know the name of the company or website that you can actually download them from? I've been looking for that.

I bought one off ebay for my old Husky. Quality wasn't too good and finding the right section from about 5 languages wasn't easy. Depends on how much you'll use it. Much easier following the proper hard copy manual.

That must have been the same person that I got mine from. Not only did it quit working after 5 or 6 months I remember too how much of a pain it was to try and wade through all those different languages. When it did work, everytime I wanted to print off a page I ended up with 10 pages of crap I couldn't even read.