Sign in to follow this  

My 2003 KX125 Winter Project

Well, I have a '03 KX125 that just needs a good 500 bucks and it'll look new. Here is what I plan to do this winter.

Renthal Twinwall HandleBars- 100.00

Black Frame Powder Coat- ?

UFO Plastic Kit - 100.00

Custom Graphics- 120.00?

Pro Circuit Platnium Pipe- 209.00

Possibly New Tires by then.....-120.00

Grips- 15.00

Renthal Chain and Sprockets combo- 130.00

I think I also want the Sping powdercoated Kawi Green, along with the shifter, and various things on the engine. I'm racing next year so I need to get it looking good.

Theres all that above, and like about 500 more dollars of other junk I'll need. (Pre-printed side numbers, Ama card, District card, All new gear, Evs Neck Brace, Alpinestar tech 3's.)

So, as I sat here I really realized I need some dammmmn cash. I worked it out to if I get this job at walmart for after school I could make about 200 after taxes with weekends a week. And next summer I'm working a 7-3 job and then hopefully a 4-10 at walmart. So....my summer is going to be fiiiiled with work, pay, race, buy parts, work. etc....hahaha

Can't wait

I just split the case, everything is nice and clean, thankfully. I shouldn't need a new bottom end, possibly top. Next summer I plan to work 2 jobs, full time. But all the cranks and such look nice. Piston and all is good too. The exhaust is the killer on it now. Exhaust and Bars are my top priority. Then Renthal chain and sprocket combo and such. Then on to the 30 dollar fancy oil plugs and gas caps and such.