Sign in to follow this  

Idle Trouble

hey my bike will not idle cold when i start it up i will put the choke on for 80 seconds and when i take the choke of it wont hold a idle. my hot start is not sticking from what i can see. it idles just fine after 6-10 minutes of rideing is this normal. :)

Thanks.

it sounds to me like your idle screw is just set really really low, turn it up a little bit and see if that helps

Okay, need help..

Same problem here.🤣

When i start my bike cold with choke and let it warm up a minute or so and then i turn of the choke the bike wont idle.

If i keep little bit throttle on and drive around for 5minutes or so then it will idle fine.

If i turn my idle screw for some more idle it will help a little (not much), but then after 5 minutes it will idle too high..:excuseme:

My bike is 2008 just put qs2 and changed the fuel screw.. im not sure how should i put my fuel screw, 2turns open?

Abd it did the same thing before i installed qs2 and fuel screw.

Im new to these bikes..

Please help, im in trouble:excuseme:

your bikes arent warmed up. Hondas are naturally cold-blooded bikes. My bike will do that same thing but if i wait a little bit longer than 80 seconds, more like 2-4 minutes depending on how hot it is outside thne it idles fine.