Sign in to follow this  

Blood in my pee?

i was going through the whoops and got way out of shape, my rear end got really high and i go over the bars and land on a whoop. i landed on my side. when i went to the bathroom there was alot of blood in my urine. you could see the redness. with every piss there is less blood. we already called a doc and they said it will be alright...so any one eles every had this happen.

i have thought about this a while i am getting out of the sport for good. i am gonna buy a 230 again and return to being the backyard hero i was before i bought my mx bike.

/sike/:) ...way to young to quit now and it gonna take a lot more than that, even though the list is getting pretty long in only 2 years of hardcore riding (not backyard riding)

and i landed on the broken collarbone that many of you probally know about, came on it pretty hard cause there is scrach marks there, it held up great.....from what i can tell anyway:(

few important rules. make sure you are properly kitted out. dont ride beyond your limit or try to match your faster buddy untill you are ready. confidence in your bike plus a minimum fitness level is needed. Once fatigue sets in, mistakes happen. ENJOY IT. makes a big difference

You have damaged a kidney, I had a bull stomp me good in 92(before the vests were around) and split a kidney(along with about 14 broke bones) and they wouldn't let me out of the hospital till I pee'd clear. It took 2 weeks and the pee just looked a bit pink to me most of the time. This might be a bit more serious than you think.

I have experienced blood in the urine (hematuria) on a few occasions after riding in really rough terrain and/or long strings of sand whoops of the type found in typical Michigan riding. If the pink pee disappears quickly, no cause for concern. If it persists, see a Dr.

It usually clears in ten days. You need to see a doctor though.

If it does not stop by monday or tuesday go to the doctor. Had it happend to me few times now.

Everyone with blood in the urine needs to be seen by a doctor as soon as reasonable. Like no later than tomorrow.

You have damaged a kidney, I had a bull stomp me good in 92(before the vests were around) and split a kidney(along with about 14 broke bones) and they wouldn't let me out of the hospital till I pee'd clear. It took 2 weeks and the pee just looked a bit pink to me most of the time. This might be a bit more serious than you think.

After kinda joggin' my memory a bit I think it was actually a split liver that caused this. I'll have to find the key to my strong box with all my medical records to find out for certain. Oh well, I guess you'll find out soon enough and tell us just what it is. Good luck.