Sign in to follow this  

2009 Te310

:) I'm very happy that Husky are bringing out this capacity for 09 but would like to know when it is expected to start hitting the Australian shores. The 08 model from memory was released in Oz before the US release so for my sake I hope they repeat that again this year. Has there been any word on the prices both here and in the US?

:The 08 model from memory was released in Oz before the US release so for my sake I hope they repeat that again this year. Has there been any word on the prices both here and in the US?

Last year was a bit unusual, it wasnt that Australia got the bikes early so much as the US got them late do to a last minute dispute about licensing agreements from the BMW buy out. Thats all been resolved.

Prices is the big question. I dont have any info. But its hard to imagine prices wont go up significantly. More in line with KTMs. With the stronger Aussie dollar it might not be to bad--but in the US with the weak dollar its gonna be a hit.

Thanks Ekim, hopefully they start rolling out in the states soon then.

Any idea when they might be released?

Don't know when, but I've already contacted both dealers in my state about one of those new kick-ass TXC's. As for price you guys down under pay waaaaay more than we do anyway. Translate the Aussie dollar to a U.S. dollar & you guys pay about $3,000 (US) more for a TE-450 than we do. Even with the exchange figured in, you're paying about 40% more. However, we only get 6 months on the warranty compared to your 2 years. Whatever the price may be, whenever they happen to arrive, I'm just glad I'm buying mine in the U.S.