Sign in to follow this  

Saw this on Evilbay

It's just like removing your end cap. I use one, because I didn't want to drill out my stock end cap. Sometimes offroad I want to be quite.:)

I got one because like robklx400 said, it makes it easier when you want to change out to be quiet. I did not have the $$$$$ for a full system or a slip on and wanted just a little bit more noise but not butcher the stock pipe. So you are aware it will give you no increases except for noise. As far as being a waste of money it really depend what your expectations are. $43.00 is a lot of money for noise some say but when you do not have the cash for other options there is this or butchering the pipe.

i have one but it came in a big lot i bought, unabiker guards, SME sliders and the billet tip were $75 shipped so i put it on....

I had one before I put my Yosh on. It makes the bike a little louder than stock, and that's about it. I noticed no performance gains what so ever.

If you want a little more noise out the back, get it.

I got one because like robklx400 said, it makes it easier when you want to change out to be quiet. I did not have the $$$$$ for a full system or a slip on and wanted just a little bit more noise but not butcher the stock pipe. So you are aware it will give you no increases except for noise. As far as being a waste of money it really depend what your expectations are. $43.00 is a lot of money for noise some say but when you do not have the cash for other options there is this or butchering the pipe.

I say butcher the pipe!fnfuny.gif

zetas042.jpg

It's free... :)

Greg :D

If you already drilled your tip you don't need the billet tip. Although there is another listed that has a nice look to it.........