Sign in to follow this  

What year does this look like?

Hi all,

Just wondering what year this bike looks like to you, he claims its an 06 CR250, and I am not saying it is not. But, when I had my 05 CR125 the RC valve looked a bit different to my mates 04, which looks exactaly like this one on the 250.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/honda-cr-250-cr250-cr250r-2006-125-cr-kx-yz-rm-sx_W0QQitemZ320285999213QQihZ011QQcategoryZ102675QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check it out for me :)

Josh

The RC valves were different on the 04-05 CR125's. 04 had and electronic RC, Honda returned to cable controlled RC in 05. It is my understanding that late model CR250's have electronic RC valves.

Sure looks legit to me. Doesnt appear to have been ridden very hard either by the clutch cover wear,or lack of. Thats a nice bike.

alright thanks guys. Appreciate it. Now its weather or not to sell my car, hmmm. (I sold my 05 125 to get my car, now i want to sell the car to get back on a bike :))

If you want to know for sure just get the VIN. That will have the year. If you're not sure ask a dealer what year bike the VIN belongs to.