Sign in to follow this  

I got to meet Ajaxauto and his CR125

So yesterday was Round 7 of the AMA National Hare and Hound series. I met our very own Ajaxauto and his CR125 there. He's a very cool and amiable guy and it was great to meet you and chat! Sorry I never saw you on the course - I had chain falling off troubles in the first two miles and had to go back to camp to fix it, so I ended up starting the race an hour late. I finished, but that's about all I can claim - no idea what place I came in.

How'd you do?

So yesterday was Round 7 of the AMA National Hare and Hound series. I met our very own Ajaxauto and his CR125 there. He's a very cool and amiable guy and it was great to meet you and chat! Sorry I never saw you on the course - I had chain falling off troubles in the first two miles and had to go back to camp to fix it, so I ended up starting the race an hour late. I finished, but that's about all I can claim - no idea what place I came in.

How'd you do?

Thanks for thaking the time to stop by .It is nice to be able to but a face witha name.Any way after hitting a tree about 15 mph at mile 25 i changed my idea of tring to win and worked on the finish i need to get the championship.Well at the finish was told i got second in class and got a trophy.Second gives me enought points to win the title and rub in the fact

a little bone stock 125 beat the open 4 strokes I will be back next year to all the Utha and Northere Nv races.The 1300 mile round trip is worth it to ride in the trees John