Sign in to follow this  

Bike Clean up

Well it was a really wet day at the track yesterday (but only sand) so it wasnt like mud which sticks reallly bad, but i had ALOT of sand on my bike :)

BEFORE:

dsc0520gp1.jpg

AFTER:

dsc0538ef2.jpg

bike cleans up really nice......and the factory backing sticker looks bad on the swingarm, i got it on the fender where it is supposed to be and it look badass.

Bike look real good, but your chain is way to tight, and how do you ride with your levers like that?

nice bike

hurry up and get a new stand while u can...those things suck, i have 1 and the only parts left r the lever that u step on 2 push the bike up..

bike cleans up really nice......and the factory backing sticker looks bad on the swingarm, i got it on the fender where it is supposed to be and it look badass.

Yeah the sticker came in that position, im gonna take it off

Bike look real good, but your chain is way to tight, and how do you ride with your levers like that?

Yup i know, gonna loosen the chain, i just wanted to ride it tbh lol. and with my levers like that keeps my elbows down. :)

Love the look of a stock 08 honda. Whats with your clutch lever?

It's just reallly far down, looks weird from the camera angle

looks good..what is wrong with your front number plate?

It's the camera angle :D

Thanks for all the comments

where did you get that stand, i want one like it, how much?....my levers are like that too.

where did you get that stand, i want one like it, how much?....my levers are like that too.

dont get the stand...i have 1.there trash after 1 season

well I think your bike is fine so, I'll bitch about you not cutting the grass and using a weed eater around that flower, bush, whatever the heck that is.

Like Bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba's aren't that far down, there's no way that he can ride with a finger on the clutch lever with the way those levers are. Most pro's put there levers way higher than bubba does. I run mine a little lower than horizontal and I don't ride with my elbows down.

Yeah the sticker came in that position, im gonna take it off

Yup i know, gonna loosen the chain, i just wanted to ride it tbh lol. and with my levers like that keeps my elbows down. :)

It's just reallly far down, looks weird from the camera angle

It's the camera angle :D

Thanks for all the comments

I know what is wrong with your # plate the brake line is behind it..