Sign in to follow this  

bike worth?

hey guys .my uncle is selling a early70's honda 100 dualsport type, metalic red. its in very good original shape .hes owned it scince brand new. he asked if i want to buy it. dose any one have anyidea what a fare price is? thanks!

I don't know but $200. sounds a little low to me especially because it's a one owner, low miles?, original condition?, clear title and runs good. If these apply to your situation I would think a reasonable price for a nice bike would be between $350. and 750.00 and since you're family and have always been there for your uncle to move his refrigerator(s), he should give it to you for the low side of $350.00. Good luck.

I don't know but $200. sounds a little low to me especially because it's a one owner, low miles?, original condition?, clear title and runs good. If these apply to your situation I would think a reasonable price for a nice bike would be between $350. and 750.00 and since you're family and have always been there for your uncle to move his refrigerator(s), he should give it to you for the low side of $350.00. Good luck.

yea thats what im thinking. i helped him move once and hes got alot of old crap. this is a pretty cool ol bike. one small ding in tank. i heard old classic bikes are getting pretty good $ for them. i didnt whant to rip him off. but i was thinking about $350 too. thanks for the input guys.