Sign in to follow this  

Solo, Scooby, and nuke's week

Hey, I went over Imogene on Friday. When did you guys sneak over there?

Blayne

we went over on friday as well. what time were you going through. we had two yamaha's, and my big white piggy. ran into one down 650R with no rim

P1010265.jpg

and a couple other guys we talked to at the pass. on a 650R, and a 650L

any of them you?

found this up there on the mailbox too.... damn advrider goons

P1010276.jpg

Looking for some more pics. :) Ummmmm nice shirt Bob. :D I won't tell ya what Alec said when he saw it :worthy:

Looking for some more pics. :ride: Ummmmm nice shirt Bob. :banghead: I won't tell ya what Alec said when he saw it :banghead:

thats close enough to a rainbow shirt for me any night time frisbee stories :):D:worthy:

bob's story is he wears his heart on his chest. or someting gay like that.

bob's story is he wears his heart on his chest. or someting gay like that.

I highlighted the word that best describes that shirt.

Great pics. I'm jealous of you guys hitting Colorado like that. Looking forward to more pics. You did Five Miles of Hell, didn't ya?

we tried 5 miles of hell. have some video of it. it was truely a bear. we did the first couple miles, and bailed out. too hot, my bum knee, bobs bike was boiling over ect. just wasn't a good idea to try and finish. I'll try it again on the 300 sometime.

Hey, I went over Imogene on Friday. When did you guys sneak over there?

Blayne

We did Poughkeepsie Gulch, Corkscrew Gulch, Black Bear Pass, and Imogene Pass all on Friday as one large loop. Getting the flat rear tire half way up Imogene from Telluride was interesting. From Tom Boy to Ouray on a rear flat was interesting to say the least.

We did some riding on the mountain by Monticello, 2 days in Moab, 1 day in Hell (5MOH), and a day in Colorado. Some of the best riding I've done.

Videos & more pictures to come soon. I'm not up to writing a full ride report so I'll let Nuke have the honors and I'll chime in where I can.

Now- to burn those photos & videos to DVD so Nuke can write the report.

Looking for some more pics. :worthy: Ummmmm nice shirt Bob. :busted: I won't tell ya what Alec said when he saw it :blah:

What can I say. I am taking a poll on the tattoo I plan on getting and right now the leader for what to permanently imprint on my bicep is:

Lusus naturae ......... meaning: A freak of nature 👍

What can I say. I am taking a poll on the tattoo I plan on getting and right now the leader for what to permanently imprint on my bicep is:

Lusus ......... meaning: A freak 👍

Perfect :worthy::busted: those biceps might be too big to put that little of a word on :blah:

Looks friggen awesome guys....wish I could have continued the trip with you!!! Thanks for post'n up the pics!