Sign in to follow this  

my project!!my first rebuild ever yz250f 2002!!!

just to let everbody know ibought this bike for 300.00 dollars lol i rebuilt the whole engine for 800.00....1100.00 invested to this bike total i got new graphics and plastic coming in tommorow i will repost by tursday with the

bike done...

august 18,2008 graphics just came in 30 minutes ago cant wait to put them on they are going to look awesome...

i will post pics later..

PICT0146.jpg

PICT0145.jpg

PICT0191.jpg

PICT0162.jpg

PICT0156.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

PICT0199.jpg

PICT0200.jpg

yea lol im gunna repost some more later...i just learned how to put pictures on here lol...appreciate it

will definately do it then...thanx any other ideas will help any body..i sand blasted and painted the ignition cover an clutch cover low gloss black...cant wait to put new graphics on......

get your frame coated with bed liner, its like grip tape, and doesn't come off like paint.

got my whole truck bed primo lined for 150 and its 2 times thicker and 4 times harder than rhino lining

last oil, high pressure water, skidding tires. but it was done local

i will post pics along the way of me putting them on...im still waiting on plastic and number panel graphics from n-style they are so freaking slow on custom graphics... :D:)

Aaahhhhh you are an amazing person.

I have a 2002 WR250 that I was really considering getting rid of and buying a newer bike. But I love the WR too much. I plan on re building it little by little just like you are.

When you painted the clutch and ignition covers how did you mask off the "YAMAHA"?

well you did a mighty fine job... how about them pics

i posted a new thread did you not see it...