Sign in to follow this  

My '08 Calif Green Sticker Moto Style

The KLX is a truly versatile machine. First and foremost a great trail bike, and when setup properly, it works quite well on the track. Here's some shots before a trip to the track. :)

track 015.jpg

track 011.jpg

track 013.jpg

track 014.jpg

track 020.jpg

track 023.jpg

track 024.jpg

track 025.jpg

track 026.jpg

track 002.jpg

track 003.jpg

track 005.jpg

track 007.jpg

track 008.jpg

track 009.jpg

track 010.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Very nice. Word of advice though, don't get injured again, you'll go BK. Ha!! How has the R&D float bowl worked any input yet? The brake clevis is a great mod. I could not believe how crisp they make the rear brake feel. Well worth it. Put one on my 05 CRF and I will do it from now on on any bike same with footpegs. I have the Litespeed Ti on my CRF and put the PC cast SS on the KLX. I like them both. The extra width make such a difference. I only got a few things this last few months. I am going to break in my suspension then I am going to switch to a Ti rear spring I got. I am curious how it will feel vs steel. I have Ti on my CRF but I put it on with my suspension re-valve. :)

Thanks fcr :D

Improvements from float bowl remain to be seen. The ALJ on the other hand is really great. I have adjusted for a 55 Leak Jet and the bike is quite crisp. Of all the mods, the Rekluse is in a league by itself. Truly a joy to ride on any terrain :)

Oh my, that is the one of the best looking KLX450Rs out there. Now we all know what you were doing while you were recovering. Now, go get it dirty! 👍

Oh my, that is the one of the best looking KLX450Rs out there. Now we all know what you were doing while you were recovering. Now, go get it dirty! 👍

Nice comment, Thank you :busted:

Yep thats the plan :worthy:

But i have to say again, don't get injured I am afraid of what you will do. 👍

But i have to say again, don't get injured I am afraid of what you will do. :worthy:

Yes, that is also the plan :busted: A costly bit of time spent out of commission is something I will really really try to avoid in the future. I'm planning on being quite careful for quite a while. Putting around the track only. No High Speed Hill Climbs!👍