Sign in to follow this  

Water spots on truck

How do you or is it even possible to remove water spots that are on the side of my truck?Any ideas.

dry it after you wash it if your talkin about like hard water dryed on

A good wax job will normally take them out. I use NuFinish. If it doesn't do it then use polishing compound.

To keep spots from getting on there use the Mr Clean washer thing. It's about $25 and DI's your water so it just rolls off your car. For now get some Mirror Glaze final finish to get them off. If that doesn't work go a little bit heavier like maybe some medium.

If you still get them after waxing, use a blower to remove the water after a wash, and finish dry it with microfiber towels and Meguires' "Quick Detail" spray.

Thanks for all the ideas.It is from the sprinkler I should have added..

I had the same problem on my 07 chevy.Vinegar is what i used.worked to take heavy stuff off. then i waxed the truck with turtle wax.

• Like 1

This works!!!!

That's what I use on my boat, vinegar and water mix.:)

• Like 1

Get one of those shammy things billy maise sells. They work pretty good. A bit labor intensive, but it works fine. You could also use a leaf blower to blow your truck off. We used that at the motorcycle shop i worked at if the sho was full and we didnt have access to air