Sign in to follow this  

my track

i'll post up some action shots sister wouldnt move so there all in the same place.

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

i'll try to get some pics of me jumping the doubles when we get some rain or a video!

It looks pretty sweet. It looks like you have extra dirt, you might want to add some more jump or either make them bigger.

yeah he like 10 acres left and we can take from that with the tractor and i'm gonna make a tabltop and a woop section and make the double that my dog is standing on about 3ft higher...yea my dad is like so gnarly on a tractor he can make the dirt sandy and loose so i can just rail the turns.

Nice dirt, looks like mostly sand with a touch of clay. Get that stuff wet and it's pure gold.

My land is pure black clay, which is hard as a rock and does not form very easliy. I plan on trucking in some sand and seeing if I can make something nice.

:) yea i'm really good in sand now =[ but my bike sticks in it when you over jump a double. =[ but anyway its a blast!:D

ah sweeet! I didnt even notice your German Sheperd! There my absolute favorite dog's, and there some of the most loyal and trainable. I had one (Ty) who sadly had to be put to sleep:cry: , but i'm hoping to get another puppie.

I will give you a +1 for having an awsome dog, and another +1 for having a sweet track:thumbsup:

cheers!

Yea he's my buddy lol, his name is rascal he came up as a stray and no one claimed him so we took him in. He's still a puppy tho but he follows me everywhere knows exaclty what I say.He minds me but no one else lol.

Thanks i'll try to have some pics or a video up this week since it rained today!

Just got to convince dad!

Nice track:thumbsup:

my friend used to have a track that looked like that, it was pretty fun.

Yea,but the thing is it dry's out really fast and you have to keep your momentum up because in the corners the bike sticks!