Sign in to follow this  

What a Sunday.

Ok so here I was thinking what to do this Sunday and I figured I haven't really went riding offroad lately, lets do that. As soon as I woke up my GF and I got in to it (fight) and I figured we can go to a diner and just chill and talk. Turns out I got some BIMBO white trash that happened to be drunk for a waitress. NO refills, waited 35 mins for food and another 25mins for a check, I asked for a check she ignored me (there was no one else in there and I ordered a sandwhich). I got up and told the lady I'm not paying and I'm leaving, she gave me 50% off and the waitress lost her tip way before I even sat down. Ok so that didnt even work my girl friend and I ended up breaking up on the ride home. I had to use the bathroom but was too mad to get out. I droped her off at her house and headed home(11.4 miles) I had to go to the bathroom really bad, as I was getting off on my exit which I live 1/4 mile from, the only light turns red as I get there.(its like a 5 min light) needless to say my car will never smell the same. After that lovly event I decided to start my DRZ and go for a nice ride in the woods. Oh wait I'll even put my brand new tech 8's on that I only use for the track! So I head out and I feel like taking something on. (havent riden like a real ride in over a year) So I take the moutain trial. I'm talking the trail ur bouncing off rocks and holding on for dear life as ur slowly transforming into a superman because ur falling off and dont want weight on the rear because u will flip, and there is still many tall uneven rocks coming as this is happening and one second off the gas or any clutch ur going backwards kind of moutain trail. my 470 pulls the 15/44's I have on it fine but up a moutain it's way too fast. after getting beat up and pushing that heavy god damn bike off of rocks and up hill and all this I decide I'm not warmed up enough for this I should go to the dirt trails. I'm dead by this point. Worse than a workout. So I crossed the creek and puted around hitting a little jump or two and messing around in the sand. Oh hear comes another yellow drz, as I get closer I relize it's an early 90's wr250 2 stroker that happens to be legal! bad ass! he asks about the trails I tell him he can cross the creek and there are many trails, He asked me to show him where to cross. I cross and find the sweet spot and me and my bike drop into 4ft of mudy water with a really soft mudy floor, both forward and backwards are up hill, My boots are stuck, cant move, I kill my bike, water is over the seat, the guy the WR looks at me and says "man that sucks, I have to get going" he leaves me all alone. we all know the DRZ is heavy but you have no idea. I had to grab a tree and pull with all I have to get up and as it fills my tech 8's with water and swamp ass. I'm thinking to myself how the hell is this bike getting out of here? luckly I'm a jacked dude and I jumped in and went under water and unhooked each wheel from mud and rocks pull one wheel up at a time onto a shallower spot untill water it only to the starter. The seat was under water to start with. I pushed it up hill in mud and water an inch every 5mins. finally laying on the ground for air and atleast an hour in the water the bike was out. Oh what do u know it wont start! I pulled the drain pulg let it sat and after holding the button down for an hour it starts. I get home and pull the air filter off and let the carb drain a little and take my cloths off on the front lawn and walked into the shower and then drank a beer realizing I have to work tomorrow and I no longer have a girlfriend. :)

Thats my sunday, how about yours?

thats one hell of a sunday. my sunday went like this....

10- i got up and came down stairs, got a bite to eat and went for a ride around the country side on my DRZ400SM.

11- get home and eat again cause we are going to watch the MX canadian grand nationals today.

11:15- one of my friends come in and asks me if i want to go down to another local track for a ride after racing was over (always the best time to go cause no one else is there)

11:30- leave for MX with the bike in the back, and drop it and my friend off at his house (he was driving himselfe down)

12:00 arive at MX race and have a nice day of watching racing and hanging out with friends. Ended up buying a nice set of thor quadrant boots

5:00 racing is over so we head back to my friends house and my parents head home

5:10- the 3 of us jump on our bikes to ride down to the track ,which was dead empty!!!

7:00 we are all getting tired so the other 2 were heading back to their house, but i just decided to gom home

7:15- get home and relax on the couch.

7:30 me and my mom get in a fight about something stupid... cant even remember.

now im just sitting here relaxing... that was my sunday :)

OMG!!!!! that is the worst "shit" i've ever heard. kinda funny but i feel bad for ya as well.

i hope your luck turns around. just be glad it didn't take too long to get out of that mud/water. i've been stuck axle deep and it took me over 3 hours to get out. i'm a weak ass skinny guy though.

edit: BTW i worked yesterday... came home and fell asleep on accident. woke up late at night, could go back to sleep till 6 am and woke up at 1 pm today. i've been doing a cam chain ever since. no riding for me all weekend..... i guess it's a plus i have no girl to break up

with though.

Nice sunday for me too...Raced a Z06 with my spaceship K7 gsxr on my way out to the car meet at the beach..

IMG_1356_2_1.jpg

IMG_1359_3_1.jpg

IMG_1344_4_1.jpg

IMG_1347_6_1.jpg

IMG_1368_1_1.jpg

IMG_1387_5_1.jpg

IMG_1362_1_1.jpg

IMG_1355_4_1.jpg

IMG_1373_3_1.jpg

OMG!!!!! that is the worst "shit" i've ever heard. kinda funny but i feel bad for ya as well.

i hope your luck turns around. just be glad it didn't take too long to get out of that mud/water. i've been stuck axle deep and it took me over 3 hours to get out. i'm a weak ass skinny guy though.

edit: BTW i worked yesterday... came home and fell asleep on accident. woke up late at night, could go back to sleep till 6 am and woke up at 1 pm today. i've been doing a cam chain ever since. no riding for me all weekend..... i guess it's a plus i have no girl to break up

with though.

Oh wait and to top it off I see the husky TE drive by, having the time of his life with his 200 pound bike! I need a ktm I'm really tired of this. Aside from being emotional when going out for a ride which is a no no and being a tad on the slow side, I really need a lighter bike for where I ride. If the DRZ wont sell for my price it's getting some SM wheels and I'm shoping for an excr

Ha gotta love it. What kind of four wheelin? truck or quad?

i have a dodge ramcharger rock crawler.

That's nice! I always wanted a nice crawler, so much money in them tho, Would have made my day today. I have a 96 f150 6" suspenssion, 35" BFG MT cable lockers and 4:10's nothing special but it works well. Kind of gave up on it because money and more important things comming on... I'm sure you had a blast.

Would it be wrong to say you has a SHITTY Sunday???

Not at all man. Atleast I can laugh right... Most people would need a doctor after that kind of day, maybe I do. I'm just going to smile and watch a movie, maybe even go active duty and go on vacation.

Gotta love maiden! I'm going to see Priest soon and maiden when they come around again. I would like to see most of the gods before they are all dead...

hmm to top off my awsome sunday my neighbors barn caught fire :thumbsdown: and i beat the fire crew to the fire :)

Yes sir, first time in about 15 years

It takes a big man to admit that, especially on a public forum. :) LOL!!!

At least tomorrow will be better. Can't be any worse.

Given the rain we have had your "murdered out" paint job is probably flat brown instead of flat black now. HA HA. I bet it was some muddy fun.

Given the rain we have had your "murdered out" paint job is probably flat brown instead of flat black now. HA HA. I bet it was some muddy fun.

add in no doors and no top!

it was mostly the usual decomposed granite,but the exposed tree roots were a mother!

my 10k # winch isnt a virgin any more after a near off ledge excursion.

actually got snowed on at one point.